Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

How do I get a pre-payment card?

Go back to: Pay as you Go (PAYG)

When you move into the property your Housing officer will give you a payment ID card which will allow you to top up your prepayment meter. If you haven’t received this card please contact your Housing Officer.

If you have received a pre-payment card, but have since lost it, please Contact Us to arrange a replacement.

Go back to: Pay as you Go (PAYG)

© 2021 SW Energy Ltd. Company Number 07503995
Close Menu