Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

My cold water meter is leaking, who do I contact?

Go back to: Maintenance and Repair

SW Energy only have two developments where we are responsible for cold water meters.  These are;

  • Beetham Tower
  • High Point Village

If you live in any other development your cold water supply and metering will be the responsibility of your local utility company, e.g. Thames Water or United Utilities. 

We would recommend that you contact your provider as a matter of urgency.

Go back to: Maintenance and Repair

© 2020 SW Energy Ltd. Company Number 07503995
Close Menu