Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

What do I do if I am moving in or out of a property?

Go back to: Billing and Payments

The Leaseholder has a responsibility to inform us if they move, or sub-let a property.

If you are a Leaseholder please contact us for a Tenancy Management Form which you must complete and return to us via one of the methods below.

If you are a Tenant please arrange for the Leaseholder/Landlord/Lettings Agent to complete a Tenancy Management Form and return it to us via;

Email at :

Or post to;

PO Box 271
L22 0XA

If you are moving in or out of the property, please ensure that you also take your start or end meter reading and notify SW Energy. We will then either set you up on the billing system or prepare a final bill. You should also provide a forwarding address so that your final bill can be sent to you.

Go back to: Billing and Payments

© 2021 SW Energy Ltd. Company Number 07503995
Close Menu