Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

Can I change supplier?

Go back to: Billing and Payments

Your heating, hot water and chilling are supplied from a centralised location within your development, serving the entire development.  

Further information can be found in our What is Communal Heating? FAQ.

This means that individual apartments cannot change supplier for heating, hot water and chilling.  Your supplier can only change if the entire development changes supplier.

SW Energy always aim to secure the best gas prices for any development, ensuring that we deliver competitive rates to our customers.


Go back to: Billing and Payments

© 2021 SW Energy Ltd. Company Number 07503995
Close Menu