In order to help you we will;
- Provide convenient payment options i.e. direct debit, Bacs, phone payments by card and cash payments at Barclays bank.
- Include clear contact details on all correspondence.
- Send leaseholders, tenants and prepayment customers a welcome pack explaining our services.
- Send clear monthly bills based on actual meter readings wherever possible.
- Estimate your meter reading, if we cannot obtain an actual reading, and happily explain how you can take your own reading.
- Let you know if you have forgotten to make a payment.
- Give clear guidance for customers facing difficulties paying for their energy.
- Give clear guidance on prepayment meters, where installed.
- Communicate in plain English in a courteous and polite manner.
- Protect your personal information.
- Seek feedback and make improvements based upon it.
- Provide you with answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Provide a clear customer complaints process.
- Support your facilities management team.
We will send a bill with the following information;
- Our address, contact details and your supply address.
- Your account number.
- A clear breakdown of charges and price per unit.
- The period of time covered by the bill.
- Your meter reading.
- Your meter identification number.
Please help us to help you by;
- Treating all of our staff as you would expect to be treated yourself.
- Keeping all prearranged appointments where access is required to your premises/property.
- Reporting meter/system faults as soon as they appear.
- Paying on time for all energy used.
- Letting us know if you are having problems paying your bill.
- Causing no wilful damage to any part of the heating system.
This charter is to highlight our commitment to our customers. It does not supersede, remove or form part of any contractual documents, terms and conditions or other service requirements imposed by regulatory authorities. There is no obligation on any organisation to follow the guidance herein.