We offer a traditional Credit Billing Service where we issue energy bills and collect revenue on behalf of a client. We also provide options to select additional activities to tailor the overall service.
We work closely with you to agree exactly what is to be billed, how the billing data is obtained and any specific requirements you may have.
Our typical Credit Billing Service includes;
- Monthly billing - we can issue both paper based and paperless invoices
- Customer Services - dealing with customer enquiries and changes of tenancy
- Revenue collection - payment options including Direct Debit, Debit/Credit cards, online BACS transfer
- Credit Control - follow up reminders for late payment
- Reporting and reconciliation - regular reconciliation of amounts billed, receipts received and balances outstanding
- Tariff advice - advice on setting tariffs and typical tariff components
- Annual energy review - review of overall billing and energy usage
In addition clients may wish to add further services from our portfolio including;
- Enhanced credit control and debt management services including legal action
- Enhanced reporting including analysis of usage trends, debt, metering etc.
- Tariff setting analysis including the impact of gas prices, site energy efficiency and client specific components
- Regular energy efficiency monitoring
- Servicing and maintenance programmes
- Engineer call out and repair services
If you would like to discuss our traditional credit billing services further please Contact Us.