SW Energy have come a long way in the last ten years and have quickly established ourselves as one of the key players in the communal and district heating industry.
We began our journey with two developments in the North West of England. Over the years we have grown significantly and are continuing to do so. Today we work closely with some of the most innovative and respected property development companies in the country.
Our portfolio includes many developments, mostly in the London area, where we undertake the responsibility for procuring gas supply contracts, billing for heating / hot water / chilling, customer services, meter installations, servicing and maintenance.
We proudly maintain our ties to the North West, whilst expanding our team nationally to include specialists in engineering, construction, heating, utilities, information technology, finance and customer service.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of energy management services for communal energy schemes and to be seen as a trusted advisor and partner of choice to our clients.
We use 5 key values to encapsulate the behaviours and service ethos expected from every member of the SW Energy team;
- Team – working together for a common purpose, supporting each other to be successful.
- Innovation – challenging the status quo, improving every day.
- Passion – the desire to go the extra mile and achieve great results.
- Customer – customers are our business, always maintaining our focus on our customers’ needs.
- Integrity – doing the right things and doing them the right way, being honest with each other, being professional and taking responsibility.